Dr. Peter Simone
Dr. Peter Simone has been treating families and individuals at his private practice in Larchmont for over 20 years. He grew up in Larchmont and lives in the community with his wife and three children. He graduated from Mamaroneck High School, attended SUNY at Oneota and graduated from Tufts University Dental School. Dr. Simone continued his dental education and completed a Residency Program in Prosthodontics. Through this advanced training in Prosthodontics Dr. Simone obtained the knowledge and developed the clinical skills necessary to achieve excellent results in the restoration of a single tooth or multiple teeth with the finest personal care possible. Dental implants and cosmetic dentistry have become a very important part of Dr. Simone's practice. He takes pride in learning the latest techniques and has completed several hundred hours of continuing education courses in Dentistry.
Since 2009 Dr. Simone has been sharing his knowledge and skills by teaching students in the Graduate Department of Prosthodontics at Columbia University to become tomorrow's dentists.
- SUNY at Oneonta Bachelors degree in Chemistry
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Prosthodontic Residency, VA Hospital, Memphis TN
- Current President of The Westchester-Endo Restorative Continuum
- Past President of The Westchester Shore Dental Forum
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Society
- Ninth District Dental Society
- Adjunct Clinical Professor, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, Post Graduate Prosthodontic Department